Due to its rich set of vitamins and minerals, ginger root is widely used in folk medicine. Its unique properties are used in the treatment of many diseases, including those of the genitals. For male potency, ginger can be consumed in the form of decoctions, tinctures, wine and other drinks, the recipes of which will be given in this article.
Composition and natural properties of ginger root
This exotic plant contains more than 400 substances useful for the human body, among which the most notable are:
- B vitamins, as well as C, E and K,
- macro and microelements: iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc,
- omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids,
- organic acids: caprylic, linoleic, oleic,
- essential oils,
- essential amino acids,
The specific smell of ginger is given by the substance zingiberene, which enhances metabolic processes in the body. The spicy spicy taste is provided by gingerol, a natural resin that helps reduce the risk of malignant neoplasms.
The following medicinal properties of ginger have been sufficiently studied and used in modern medicine:
- wound healing,
The positive effect of ginger is manifested in such cases:
- to improve the work of the digestive system - increases appetite, promotes the production of gastric juice,
- with a cold - relieves cough, kills pathogenic viruses,
- with atherosclerosis - reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood, cleans blood vessels,
- to increase brain activity - improves memory,
- with excess weight - helps to cleanse the body and lose weight,
- for the treatment of dental diseases - strengthens teeth, reduces gum bleeding.
In addition, ginger is a powerful antioxidant that removes radionuclides, toxins and other harmful substances from the body. It helps to strengthen the body's defenses and to recover after heavy physical exertion or long-term illness.
How ginger affects potency in men
Oriental medicine has used ginger root to enhance male potency for thousands of years. It is not surprising that the word "ginger" is translated from Chinese as "masculinity".
The effect of ginger on potency in men is due to the chemical composition of this amazing plant:
- zinc is a stimulant for the production of testosterone, the main male hormone,
- vitamin B6 makes the walls of blood vessels elastic and helps to increase the blood supply to the pelvic organs;
- cineole relieves fatigue and depression, gives a sexual mood,
- Vitamin B9 strengthens the heart muscle,
- Vitamins C and E support immunity, give strength and energy necessary for a full sexual life.
Many doctors recommend using ginger in combination with honey and other products to prevent and treat inflammation of the prostate gland, which can cause a decrease in potency.
If the problem is caused by psychogenic factors, ginger should be used to increase potency: mental and physical fatigue, "fear of being unequal", various fears and phobias.
How does ginger root affect male potency? Due to the intensive blood supply to the genitals, ginger causes a stable and long-lasting erection no worse than drugs and other drugs. Therefore, many traditional doctors recommend using ginger for impotence and impotence, predicting amazing results.
Tips for using ginger
Ginger root can effectively eliminate sexual problems in men of any age. In particular, it is recommended for people over 45-50 years of age, because in these years there are signs of a decrease in potency and a decrease in sexual desire.
The main indications for the use of ginger in the diet are:
- erectile dysfunction,
- decreased libido,
- premature ejaculation.
Due to its anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effect, the root can be used in various inflammatory processes of the genitourinary system. According to urologists, ginger can also be used as part of complex therapy for prostatitis.
Often, sexual problems occur in overweight men. In this case, to increase potency, you should also use ginger, which helps normalize body weight.
How to use ginger for potency
How to take ginger for potency in men? A small slice cut from the root can be consumed fresh by chewing twice a day. But it is good to make fragrant and healthy decoctions, tinctures or wine from ginger, the most popular recipes are listed below.
Fresh or dried and crushed roots are used to make ginger drinks. Pieces of fruit, berries, spices or herbs are added to give extra flavor.
- Ginger tea for male potential with garlic. Combine 1 teaspoon of grated root with 4 cloves of minced garlic. Pour 250 ml of boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. Drink at night for 2 weeks
- Ginger tea with honey. Peel a small piece of ginger and cut it into slices. Pour 300 ml of boiling water over low heat for 10 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Drink in small sips after meals 2 times a day.
You can brew powdered ginger instead of fresh. In this case, its dose should be reduced by half.
How to use and prepare ginger for potency for a man
Many generations of our ancestors used ginger to increase male potency. This herb is an aphrodisiac, with the help of which male impotence was treated in ancient times.
It is important for every man to know! Doctors have developed a new tool for excellent strength and long erection! They turned out to be normal.
Ginger has been used in various forms: of course, raw, fresh and pickled in one way or another. Plant tinctures can also be used to make drinks. But what is the benefit of this plant for the male body? What effect does it have on potency?
How to use a plant like ginger in the case of an unpleasant disease such as a decrease in potency? How does it affect other organs? What is the use of the plant and what is the harm?
Ingredients and active ingredients
Scientists studying the plant found the composition of many substances and components that help the reproductive system to work stably, to normalize potential.
Benefits to increase potency
First, we talk about important acids that ensure the functionality of the brain nutrition system, as well as participate in the processing of incoming minerals and all the main components. Thanks to them, muscle tone increases.
Complex amino acids help restore protective functions, promote cell renewal, and also fill them with very important and useful elements for the life of the body.
These elements and minerals, in addition to having an important regenerative effect on cells, have an antioxidant effect, improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system, control and activate blood circulation, and also help protect the human body from infections. Vitamins, among other things, stimulate the renewal and formation of seminal fluid and spermatozoa, as well as allow the production of the necessary amount of testosterone. Thanks to the regular use of vitamins, metabolism accelerates, cholesterol melts.
- Due to the presence of zinc in ginger, the effectiveness of vitamins increases significantly. Zinc also prevents the development of diabetes. If there is enough zinc in a man's body, his reproductive system will work stably, and there will be no problems with potency.
- Potassium participates in the oxygenation of all body cells, stabilizes blood pressure, and reduces the manifestation of allergies. Zinc is responsible for the work of all muscles - it nourishes them and keeps them in a healthy state.
- Iron is necessary to saturate all tissues with oxygen, as well as to restore metabolism. Thanks to the iron contained in ginger, nerve endings of neurons grow, immunity increases, and the hormonal control system works stably.
- Sodium is an important element of water-salt balance, it plays an active and important role in the formation and excretion of acids, including gastric juice. Sodium also dilates blood vessels, stabilizes blood pressure and normalizes acid balance.
- A sufficient amount of magnesium in ginger allows you to remove most of the most dangerous toxins and has a beneficial effect on blood vessels and heart muscles. Manium is necessary for the formation of neural tissue.
- Phosphorus is a mineral that improves brain activity, better absorbs vitamins, and renews the energy supply of muscles.
And this is only a small part of all the useful features. In ginger, all the components are combined in a unique way, and thanks to this, it is used not only as an additive to prepared food, but also as a medicine with the widest range of effects on the body of every man.
What effect does ginger have on the male body, especially potency? What is the effect of root use on potency? First of all, it removes inflammation, especially - prostatitis. Ginger helps the active work of all sex glands, participates in the normalization of blood flow and therefore increases potency.
Another important fact about ginger! It is extremely useful for the body and especially for men, and therefore it is actively used as a spice when preparing a romantic dinner.
The main contraindications for use
Ginger has unique healing properties, but there are people who have contraindications to include it in their diet. Among the main contraindications:
- Inflammatory processes in the body;
- Stones in the gall bladder;
- gastritis, ulcer;
- Kidney stones.
Before including ginger in your diet, it is important to consider all the above factors, and you should consult your doctor or therapist. It is not recommended to use products containing ginger as a potential enhancer for those with low blood pressure and those who are allergic to the plant.
What are the benefits for men's health?
Women are used to being treated in folk ways. But when the case is related to such a sensitive issue as potency, as well as the health of the reproductive system as a whole, men do everything they can to avoid treatment with drugs.
To begin with, men should pay attention to changing the diet, introducing a number of new products and dishes. Be sure to include greens as well as eggs in your diet.
The list of not only recommended, but mandatory foods for male potency includes ginger, a truly healing product with a number of beneficial properties.
All the useful properties of ginger for men and their "power", contraindications
The information presented should not be used to make an independent decision about the use of the presented drugs, remedies, methods and techniques or to correct the problem and cannot replace a personal consultation with a doctor.
It is unreasonable to immediately apply drugs with a single control in bed. The beneficial properties of ginger for men make it possible to use the root for potency, recipes with it are more effective than many pills. But it is important to remember about contraindications and possible harm to the body. The tool has a strong enough effect, in order to have a long-term positive effect on health, it is important to use the prepared drugs correctly while adjusting the lifestyle.
IMPORTANT: Ginger is not a medicine or panacea for all ailments. With real serious problems, this will not help. If you have erectile dysfunction or are unable to conceive, contact a professional for personal advice. Do not self-medicate, take care of your health.
Ginger contains many organic compounds that are beneficial for men:
- Fats, carbohydrates, proteins and fibers; group C, E, K and B;
- Acids - caprylic, nicotinic, oleic, caffeic and linoleic;
- Nutrients - iron, selenium, calcium, zinc, sodium, manganese, phosphorus and copper;
- Amino acids - phenylalanine, tryptophan, lysine, threonine, methionine and valine are especially necessary for men because the body cannot synthesize them by itself;
- Essential oils, especially gingerol, thanks to which the product has a characteristic taste and sharpness;
What is useful: 7 important factors
Potential in men depends on many factors. Loss of libido and erection can be caused by:
- chronic anxiety and depression;
- wrong lifestyle;
- bad habits, long-term refusal;
- too much masturbation.
Horny root, as it is called due to its curved shape, has a completely positive effect on the male body due to its healing properties:
- Strengthens immunity.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Helps prevent cancer.
- It does not allow the development of infections in the body.
- It reduces the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease.
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Increases libido and restores erection.
How ginger affects potency: the exact mechanism of action
Various drugs based on it have been proven to have a positive effect on men's erectile function and potential in general. This happens according to the following scheme:
- stimulation of testosterone production, which is useful for attraction;
- Cleaning blood vessels and improving blood circulation in the pelvic organs and genitals, which are very important for erection;
- Normalization of nerve receptors that prevent premature ejaculation; .
Moreover, the properties of the root serve as prevention of prostatitis, which negatively affects a person's sexual (and normal) life.
100% answer: how much ginger can be consumed per day for a man
- raw: 5-10 g;
- in acid - 30-50 (maximum 100) g.
How true. Top 15 recipes
Ginger is often used as a spice, in addition to folk remedies based on it, the spice can be included in the menu as an addition to dishes. The roots are used fresh, pickled and dried. The maximum permissible dose of one raw product per day is 15 g, dried - 3 g.
Mostly fresh ones are simply rubbed on a fine kitchen grater and mixed with other aphrodisiacs to taste. The powder is dissolved in hot water or seasoned with various dishes, both meat and fish, as well as desserts. It all depends on personal preferences.
Ginger-based sauce will be a great addition to the side dish. You can make your own by mixing the grated root with olive oil, wine or apple cider vinegar, lemon juice or herbs, sour cream or homemade ketchup.Before using the recipes described below, consult a specialist (urologist, andrologist or sexologist).
Common means to increase potency are drinks with ginger - tea, coffee, lemonade, there are many recipes for them. MalePotency. ru team highlighted the most useful ones.
The first recipe for making tea:
- Pour 2 liters of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil;
- Peel a fresh medium-sized root, finely chop it and pour it into boiling water;
- Reduce the heat and cook the medicine for 15 minutes;
- After it is ready, add a slice of lemon, if you want, it is permissible to sweeten it a little with honey;
- Consume 250 ml after each meal for 7-14 days.
Tea recipe number 2 to increase potency:
- Pour 15 g of roasted root into a 250-300 ml thermos (if the vessel is larger, more raw materials are needed);
- Fill to the brim with boiling water;
- Pour sugar to taste, add a little cinnamon and ½ lemon juice;
- Use 200 ml three times a day for 15 days.
There is a coffee recipe for exotic lovers:
- Take equal proportions of ginger powder, rosemary, cardamom and cinnamon;
- Mix thoroughly;
- Brew in the ratio of ½ tablespoon of the mixture for 1 cup in coffee or Turkish like regular coffee;
- Use it once a day, once a month.
And lemonade can be made at home:
- Pour 20 g of finely chopped root into 1 liter of water;
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes;
- Add the juice of a large lemon to the drink, add honey to taste and mix thoroughly;
- Cool and add 500 ml of water;
- Drink one glass in the morning (on an empty stomach) and before going to bed, three-week courses (with the same interval).
You can buy it in the store, but it is better to make pickle yourself to minimize the amount of harmful food additives and thereby increase the benefits and reduce the harm to the body.
- Wash the middle root, peel it, cut it into thin slices;
- Do the same with a small beet:
- Put the products in a dense layer in a 3-liter jar (half);
- Boil 1 liter of water;
- Pour a spoonful of sugar and salt;
- As a result, pour the marinade for 30 minutes;
- Drain the liquid and add 100 g of rice (or apples if not available) vinegar and 50 g of sugar;
- Close the jar tightly and insist two days in the pantry;
- Use as an addition to any food (to taste).
Another way means:
- Prepare one kg of ginger as in the previous recipe (but already in a 10-liter pot);
- pour 5 liters of water, first you need to dilute 30 g of salt and 3 spoons of sugar;
- Insist for two hours;
- Pour 200 ml of red wine and 1. 5 cups of rice vinegar;
- Put the container in a dark room for 5 hours;
- Add to various dishes.
4 recipes with honey
It is recommended to mix ginger with honey for an immediate increase in potency in men. The latter increases the effectiveness, so it is often added to horned root drinks not only to add flavor, but also to increase efficiency.
- Grate the fresh root, if dried, finely chop;
- Add the same amount of honey as the volume and mix;
- Insist a week in a cool place;
- Consume two tablespoons every morning (on an empty stomach), for 3 months.
- Take ½ teaspoon of ginger powder;
- Take twice as much honey;
- Shake it in a glass of water at room temperature and drink before dinner etc. 20-30 days.
- Take equal parts crushed ginger root and honey;
- Crush to a homogeneous consistency;
- Add the juice of two lemons;
- Use as a dessert for tea (at least once a day, for a month), one spoon.
- Wash, clean and dry the fresh (medium) root;
- Turn it and the lemon with the peel through a meat grinder;
- Add 100 g of honey and bring the mixture to a homogeneous mass;
- Leave at room temperature for 24 hours;
- Application - 3 teaspoons half an hour before sex, not on a full stomach, for a quick increase in libido.
Ginger tincture on vodka is no less popular than other recipes. It can be used only if there are no medical contraindications, only in this way it will be possible to get benefits.
- Put 50 g of finely chopped ginger and 2 lemons grated with a meat grinder in a glass bowl;
- Pour 500 ml of vodka;
- Infuse for two weeks in a dark and cool place;
- Strain and pour into a glass bottle;
- Add 15 g of liquid honey, mix;
- Take two teaspoons three times a day for 33 days.
The second recipe:
- Peel and grate 700 g of carrots or put them through a meat grinder;
- Pour 0. 5 liters with a bottle of high-quality vodka (you can take home-made moonshine);
- Put in a dark, cool place for 2 weeks;
- shake every 48 hours;
- Filter the finished drink, squeeze the pulp;
- Keep the bottle tightly closed;
- Use ½ teaspoon twice a day before meals, can be diluted in water, 45 days course.
An alternative to vodka tincture, but a milder option, is root wine. Like the other remedies described above, it is simply prepared at home.
- 20 g of crushed root is mixed with 500 ml of dry red wine;
- Add cinnamon or vanilla to taste;
- The drink is left for infusion for 7 days in a dark cold room for a week;
- Take half a glass, before going to bed, for 20-30 days.
The recipe for the wine "Love wine". You will need:
- 15 g of chopped ginger;
- 10 ml of rhubarb juice;
- a few cinnamon sticks;
- Vanilla powder on the tip of the knife;
- 0. 5 l red sweet wine.
Mix all ingredients, pour into a glass bottle and close tightly. It should be insisted at normal room temperature for a week. Then strain and refrigerate. Drink 100 ml at dinner (15 days).
The purchase of means containing ginger will have maximum beneficial properties for men in the following cases:
- Propensity to diseases of the genitourinary system - bactericidal properties have a preventive and curative effect on the body;
- Reduced male solvency due to neurological disorders or psychological problems - the root soothes, relieves depression, stabilizes the state of the nervous system and improves mood; - increases product production;
- High cholesterol, hypertension (factors often cause impotence in men) - drugs based on the root of the horn prevent the formation of plaques and normalize blood pressure; (can cause impotence) - effectively burns fat;
- Tendency to catch a cold (due to the strengthening of the immune system);
- Only for prevention and good men's health.
Contraindications and side effects
Ginger-based products are contraindicated for a man, and can cause side effects in the form of all kinds of disorders. Therefore, it is recommended to start taking it carefully and in small doses - no more than 3-5 g per day or according to the doses in the prescriptions. Choose one, parallel use of others is contraindicated.
Contraindicated in men diagnosed with:
- Acute gastric ulcer;
- colitis or gastritis;
- urolithiasis disease;
- Serious disorders of the cardiovascular system.
It is also not recommended to take:
- With a tendency to allergies;
- In case of intolerance to its components;
- With inflammation in the body, which causes a constant (chronic) increase in temperature.
In case of overdose, side effects are possible in the following form:
- feeling nauseous;
- Burning in the pancreas and stomach;
- General concern.
The use of traditional medicine has been tested over time and is effective in the treatment of various diseases, including erectile dysfunction. However, it should be taken into account that they consist of natural substances and, unlike chemically synthesized drugs, do not have an immediate effect.
In order for the use of ginger to have a lasting effect, to show its beneficial properties to the maximum, it is necessary to include it in your daily diet and use it regularly without missing doses. In this case, the first results will appear within a week - due to the accumulation of important substances in the body.