Every man asks himself the question "how to increase potency". We present to your attention a list of products that will help strengthen male strength.
Male enhancement products
- Pine nuts.Pine nuts are an excellent source of zinc, an essential trace element for men. More than half of all zinc in the male body is in the testicles. Zinc is involved in the synthesis of male hormone testosterone, zinc improves spermatogenesis. In addition, zinc prevents the development of prostate adenoma. However, during ejaculation, a man loses a significant amount of zinc, which can lead to its deficiency without adequate replenishment. Thus, with a lack of this trace element, sexual activity suffers, libido and erection are disturbed.
- Oysters.It is also an excellent source of zinc. I draw your attention to the fact that the freshest raw oysters are the most useful. Yes, I do not suggest to include them in your daily diet, but sometimes you can try, because the principle of diversity in the food basket remains unchanged.
- avocado.These fruits are rich in essential fatty acids: monounsaturated and polyunsaturated. These fatty acids are involved in the synthesis of the male sex hormone testosterone. In addition, fatty acids are necessary for every cell in our body.
- Lentils.Lentils are not only a source of slow carbohydrates, plant-based protein and dietary fiber that provide energy for several hours, but also B vitamins, which are important for muscle growth. This product, by the way, is my favorite and one of the main products when designing a nutrition program for men.
- Tuna. Tuna is very rich in selenium. This trace element is found in a small amount in the human body, only 0. 00002%, and the daily requirement does not exceed 0. 00001 g (1 μg), and at the same time, it has an extremely high value for men's health. Thus, more than 50% of the total selenium in the body is in the testes and seminiferous tubules. It is part of sperm, improves its quality and production, and selenium increases libido and increases potency. I hasten to note that you should not overdose with dietary supplements containing selenium, as a dose of more than 800 mcg can cause poisoning.
- Pomegranate. Pomegranate seeds are a powerful natural aphrodisiac due to their ability to increase testosterone levels. In addition, pomegranate improves blood flow to the genitals. Pomegranate also contains a whole arsenal of vitamins. Among them are vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, A, C, E.
- Turnip. It is an excellent source of dietary fiber that improves intestinal motility, acts as a sorbent, cleanses the intestines of all toxins, and also serves as food for beneficial intestinal microflora. Lacto- and bifidum bacteria that feed on fiber synthesize B vitamins, which play an important role in muscle anabolism.
- Celery. Celery contains androsterone. This is one of the most powerful male pheromones. In fact, andosterone is a product of testosterone metabolism. Pheromones are known to play an important role in female sexual arousal. Therefore, consuming enough raw celery can increase the natural production of this pheromone, making a man more attractive to the opposite sex.
- garlic. Garlic contains allicin, a substance that increases blood flow to the genitals. By the way, for a real effect, garlic should be included in your daily diet. This technique does not work overnight, so you should not consume garlic immediately before intercourse. Garlic is also an excellent antioxidant, containing substances that prevent the harmful effects of free radicals and therefore slow down the aging process. Of course, the beneficial properties of garlic do not end there, and we can talk about it for a long time.
- Egg. Egg is a protein product that contains almost all the amino acids that our body needs, which is the building material of our body. Eggs also contain B vitamins, including B2, B6, B12, as well as vitamins A, E, K and the most important trace elements for men's health - zinc and selenium.